- About Us
- 2013 Mid-Market Survey
- Group Benefits
- Shared Services
- Longfellow HR Services
- Longfellow Benefits Communications
- Longfellow Worksite Wellness
- Life & Disability Procurement
- Payroll & HRIS Consulting Services
- International Benefits
- Proprietary Products / Streamlined Underwriting
- Employment, Labor, and ERISA Legal Guidance
- BrightHorizons Backup Child & Elder Care
- Retirement Plans
- Executive Benefits
- Client Login
Proprietary Products / Streamlined Underwriting
Longfellow Benefits is a member firm of M Financial Group, one of the nation’s leading financial services design and distribution companies. M Financial was founded on the principle that “off-the-shelf” life and disability products do not meet the needs of all types of individuals and employees. For more than 30 years, M Financial has worked closely with insurance carriers and investment firms to pioneer innovative solutions that fill in the gaps. These products are available exclusively to the clients of M Member Firms and are negotiated through the buying power of M’s exclusive network of independent financial services firms. As an M member firm, we also have access to dedicated underwriting professionals with various carriers, providing for faster, more streamlined underwriting—a process that can otherwise be slow and frustrating.
With the following M advantages and our focus on client advocacy, Longfellow is uniquely positioned to deliver differentiated solutions consistent with the objectives of our clients:
- Product: With access to proprietary products designed and priced exclusively for M member firms, we can offer solutions our competitors cannot.
- Carriers: Instead of being limited to one carrier and a small portfolio of products, our clients benefit from a line-up of the best brands in the industry and dozens of product types.
- Service: Service remains critical to the long-term relationships we maintain with clients and M Financial supports our commitment with leading edge technology, proactive sales support, and market intelligence.
- Expertise: With access to the intellectual capital of 130 M Member Firms around the country, we have the opportunity to continue to learn from the best minds in the industry and share this insight with our clients.
Contact Us for more information on M Financial Group or to learn how Longfellow's affiliation with M Financial can benefit your organization.